Podcast Summit – Talking Metal 649

Listen to “TM 649 Podcasting Summit” on Spreaker.

On this episode of Talking Metal, Mark plays down a recent podcasting summit he participated in.  This meeting of rock and metal podcasters is hosted by Chris Akin.

In addition to Mark, this episode includes the following podcasters:
Victor Ruiz – Mars Attacks and Earpeeler
Joshua Toomey – Talk Toomey
Joe Kleon – Songcast
Jon Drake – The Nerfherder Council
Chris Akin – The Classic Metal Show

Catch THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW on Saturdays from 9pm to 3am EST at www.cmsradio.net.

Follow Mark Strigl on Twitter at these accounts:  @talkingmetal & @strigl

Follow Talking Metal on Instagram.

Call the Talking Metal hotline and leave a message. Let us know what you thought of this episode or make a song request – 973-757-1917.

Support Talking Metal!!!! Use the Paypal tab to make a donation, OR use this link to make a purchase on Amazon

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Email

6 Comments

1. Erik Kluiber February 1, 2017 1:22 am

Unique episode. Love the behind the scenes stories. I wasn’t previously aware of this beef between The Classic Metal Show and Talking Metal.

2. Administrator February 1, 2017 9:49 pm

Erik, Thanks for listening. I am glad the “beef” is over.
    Strigl

3. Anonymous February 19, 2017 12:05 pm

I can not believe there was a beef with talking metal.only been listening for about 2 years now,so I don’t know,but mark has been so damn cool since I started listening,mark will play any song,any.mark played he is from the new ghost record,i herd it,and bought the album that day.now I am a huge ghost fan.so these artists that will not do talking metal because the show isn’t big enough for them,big mistake,talking metal has lots of different kinds of shows,some I like,some I don’t.the overall content is great,you gotta listen,n try some new music,dont buy if you don’t like,but its your job,if you like a song or a band to share it with others,for their choice.keep up the hard work mark,i am counting on you n emilly to inform me on new metal,n new stories,n a shout out to mitch laffon,up the irons nghosts

4. gerry February 19, 2017 12:10 pm

talking metal is great and imformative,its where I go for great stories on metal.mark played he is by ghost,i was hooked,bought the album that day.artists should not diss this show because its not huge yet,it will be,soon.its huge to the fans that tune in,so if you play in a band,give the fans a shot,mark n emilly do great work,so does mitch laffon,love the show mark,please get us a ghost/ghoul interview.up the irons n ghosts

5. TalkingMetal February 21, 2017 5:58 pm

I have tried to get Ghost. I will keep trying.

6. TalkingMetal February 21, 2017 5:59 pm